SAQA-UNESCO webinar on flexible learning pathways
SAQA-UNESCO WEBINAR ON FLEXIBLE LEARNING PATHWAYS
In line with giving the public and its stakeholders information about its services and offerings, on 26 November 2020, SAQA and UNESCO hosted a webinar on Flexible Learning Pathways (FLPs). The webinar explored questions like: what are flexible learning pathways, why would we want flexible learning pathways and why is South Africa a good example?
The purpose of this webinar was to share the Case Study of Flexible Learning Pathways in South Africa, in the context of UNESCO’s eight-country study of flexible learning pathways.
Webinar features included but not limited to the following:
- What is a learning pathway?
- What is a flexible learning pathway?
- Why did UNESCO conduct an eight-country study of flexible learning pathways?
- Why did UNESCO include South Africa?
- What good FLP practices exist in South Africa?
- Why did SAQA decide to conduct this study?
Presentation: SAQA-UNESCO webinar on flexible learning pathways
Webinar chat : SAQA-UNESCO webinar on flexible learning pathways
Webinar recording: SAQA-UNESCO webinar on flexible learning pathways
Password to the webinar recording: 33tPuUEa